I just can't take it anymore. I was able to ignore the lime green color and Casey's search for the ugliest color combination possible but the Nadal template is a bit much. I like Rafa as much as the next guy but I think it is time to go back to normal. Don't let Casey fool you when she says things like I thought the Malay girls sitting near us were going to pass out when he took his shirt off. Lies! It was Casey who was about to pass out. If you don't believe me take a look at the following pictures. We took a commuter train to a station near the stadium. The traffic jam to the stadium from the station was so bad taxis were refusing to go there. In order to get to the match in time we had to walk - and it was far. It consisted of a 1-2k walk, 217 stairs, two pedestrian bridges over highways, and a railroad crossing. Casey, desperate to see a shirtless Rafa, and I, exciting about watching a professional sporting event, successfully made the journey and actually got to the match on time.
Just a few comments on comments. ProGraham, It is very unlike you to practice any sort of restraint. Next time your neighbor blasts his music at
9 comments:
The layout is better. What is with the lime green?
Ben - you have come a long way in such a short time to be able to make a trip like that. Keep working hard, however - you two are driving me nuts with this layout. It does keep things interesting - you never know what you are going to find. Take Care!!
Ben, you look like you are having way too much fun with that cane. Im beginning to think this whole "stroke" thing was just a sham so you could start pimping it and not have us seriously laugh at you. Is it bad that I got tired just glancing at all those stairs?
Oh which reminds me - funny thing happened today. Tell me if this is bad. One of the guys I work with walks into my office today and I look up and say "hi" and he says "hey. yeah, it's nothing, i just thought you looked heavier last week but right now you look ok. Mark said you probably just haven't had time to be working out still." Just like that he said it and just like that I said nothing and was complacent. He's lucky I like him and he plays video games with me. Hmm, maybe too many video games?
I'm calling the INS on his Columbian ass.
So I see Malaysia, like the USA, is another hypocrite and allows men to take off their shirts but not women. Thank God for Europe and South America. Did I mention that Priscilla and I are going to Brasil for a month in mid-Jan? Take a vacation from your vaca...er,uh, jobs, and meet us!!
The new set-up is nice. The shirtless pic was quite nice, thank
you. You're looking good too, nephew. Quite a trip you too--I don't think I would have attempted it so congrats to you for your determination and stamina.
Love--Aunt Beth
I meant to say "you took", not you too.
Go Bucks!!!!!
I am in New Orleans right now where people seem to be a little too focused on the other team that made it to the Championship, but that's not dampening my spirit.
I think your site should be scarlet and grey from now until a week after we win. ;)
That's a great idea from ProGraham. Hopefully OSU can make up for the debacle last year. By the way, there is a great HBO special on the rivalry between OSU and 'that school up north'
Nice work on the background!
I'll be watching the game solo, which may actually be better. ALthough I am seriously considering flying to Ohio that weekend...
Post a Comment