It's not turkey and football, but KFC and tennis is a pretty good substitute. I was wondering if you would make it to the tennis exhibition. I was surprised to see that one of their stops was KL. Nice of you to help out a fellow Fulbrighter; it must be strange to have someone else to talk to, although Paul doesn't look too lively from the picture.
Happy thanksgiving guys!! So let me ask you this... is it ok in Malaysia to cane your neighbor if he constantly plays his music as loud as the bass can go everday? How about 4am like today? It's 6am and I'm at work because of this. I want to keep writing comments now because I might be in jail for killing this waste of flesh that I live above.
Glad to see KFC for the holiday... like I'm sure he needed the excuse. But fish? I love me some fish but I also love me some gravy. Tell me you put gravy on the fish.
I can just imagine Casey-ahhahahahaha! Taking his shirt off....Like she didn't know that was going to happen and the sole reason she has been following his career- humph! It makes me happy that I'm not a cougar all by myself. Yay!!!
5 comments:
It's not turkey and football, but KFC and tennis is a pretty good substitute. I was wondering if you would make it to the tennis exhibition. I was surprised to see that one of their stops was KL.
Nice of you to help out a fellow Fulbrighter; it must be strange to have someone else to talk to, although Paul doesn't look too lively from the picture.
Talk to you soon.
The new blog layout was a little overwhelming at first, but it's growing on me. And it's better than bright lime green!
Love,
Sara
Happy thanksgiving guys!! So let me ask you this... is it ok in Malaysia to cane your neighbor if he constantly plays his music as loud as the bass can go everday? How about 4am like today? It's 6am and I'm at work because of this. I want to keep writing comments now because I might be in jail for killing this waste of flesh that I live above.
Glad to see KFC for the holiday... like I'm sure he needed the excuse. But fish? I love me some fish but I also love me some gravy. Tell me you put gravy on the fish.
YAY!!!! Thanks! :P
I can just imagine Casey-ahhahahahaha! Taking his shirt off....Like she didn't know that was going to happen and the sole reason she has been following his career- humph! It makes me happy that I'm not a cougar all by myself. Yay!!!
Post a Comment