In honor of the Buckeyes #1 seed in the NCAA tournament I thought this picture would be appropriate. I filled out my bracket yesterday and I have the Buckeyes whooping up on Kansas in the finals.

That's correct, this T-shirt reads "Ohio, Living in Paradise". I found it in at wholesaler's market in a small town south of Kuala Lumpur. Apparently, even Malaysians know what's up.
3 comments:
an ohio state/kansas final sounds great to me. i would just be happy to get to the sweet sixteen again... awesome shirt that you found. who knew that those malays were so knowledgable. elephants looked like a blast, too...
It's paradise because of our subway.
reminds me of the time when i was climbing on the great wall of china and saw a t-shirt that read, "new jersey - only the strong survive". i think i smiled and gave a high five like puddy on seinfeld. go hoyas.
Post a Comment