Adventures in the UKM Kafeteria

5:28 PM

What are you eating Ben?




4 comments:

  1. Emilio said...

    OHMYGOD! How much do you love chicken feet? Because you know I love them! Doesn't beat those pogos... If only we could find a way to bread and deep fry chicken feet, I think we'd be in business!

  2. prograham said...

    Gross. Is he spitting out the ankles?

  3. Anonymous said...

    It's minus 30 Celsius right now with wind factor. I'd eat a plate of chicken feet to be in Malaysia instead of here...

  4. Anonymous said...

    I want to see Casey eat some chicken feet.
    I cannot begin to explain how frigg'n cold it is here. It's so cold, when I go outside I was to pee on myself for momentary relief- hahahhaha.
    I know. I'm bad news for your blog. Maybe you should send me a list of topics and words I shouldn't use.

Cambodia Pics - Updated 3-3-2008