confessions

4:52 PM

May 10, 2008

Since my last confession seemed to generate so many comments I feel I should make another one. First, however, I would like to clarify a few things.

Drew - that dude in the supermarket on Superbowl Sunday was CRAZY - seriously crazy. I inadvertently cut in front of him in line and he went bizerk - he threw a completely (I swear - why doesn't anyone believe me? hahaha) unprovoked punch. I ducked - good thing I have cat like reflexes and he was drunk. Yes, I did get my luggage back. Yes, I should maintain a zen like Buddhist calm at all ti
mes - I would be much better off for it - but that is impossible; I'm American, apparently it's in the McKenzie genes, and you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Anyway, in the spirit of making confessions and in response to a request for more pictures:

I don't care what anyone says - I love wearing "kain pekat". Fine, call it a skirt if you want. I still don't care - I love wearing a skirt. I am definitely going to bring this style back to the USA. I'm pretty sure it won't catch on but in the confines of my own home I will be super, super, super comfortable.


5 comments:

  1. C n' W Blog Factory said...

    Oh Ben, I love how you couple your manly fighting stories to admission to wearing a skirt. That takes balls, unencumbered by the pressures of pants' crotches. Now actually, I'd like to point out that my boyfriend had a rant the other day on how unfair it is men can't wear skirts. And he's American too. If you get him one of them skirts maybe you boys can start a revolution in the States!

  2. Anonymous said...

    Loved it!!!You are definitely unique, nephew!! Love--Aunt Beth

  3. ParentalUnits said...

    Of course you like skirts. Your great grandfather came over from Scotland. They called them 'kilts' If Mel Gibson can wear one so can you. Freedom!!

  4. Anonymous said...

    I have no idea what to do with that.

  5. Drew and Erin said...

    Benny,

    Just wanted to stir the pot with that last tale about the Super Bowl Sunday incident. Thought your avid readers would appreciate that one, esp. Mom and Dad.

    And regardless of what Andyman says, your blog will be the original and judging by the quantity and colorfulness of your comments section, I´d say you´re in the lead.

    Finally, glad I´ll now be able to call you a skirt back in CO with full authority.

    Adios, farang!
    Drew

Cambodia Pics - Updated 3-3-2008