Just wanted to let you all know that there is a new slideshow with more Cambodia pics at the bottom of the page. The program limits me to 30 pictures so I did not add any Thailand pics yet, maybe tomorrow. Right now, I am nursing a pretty ugly eye infection and it hurts to look at the computer screen too long. Just to show what I mean by ugly, here's a picture.
Not pretty, huh? And the picture is flattering - my eye is oozing, bloodshot, and swollen so I can barely open up. Ben is trying to be nice and helpful but its freaking him out a bit. Its been almost a week now and the half dozen medicines I have been taking have not done much to alleviate the problem. I am hopeful like a cold it will just run its course in a few more days and I will be back to normal soon. Because as it stands now I am not really fit to leave the house, read, work on the computer, etc. - its all getting pretty boring.

8 comments:
Your slide show is great!
All the pictures are great except for one- the oozing eye!!!
All the pictures are great except for one- the oozing eye!!!
That is disgusting and quite frankly rude. My eyes are now red and itchy just from looking at your mess...feel better though...LOL.
Poor Casey. You're right. It doesn't look better than it did a couple of days ago. It looks painful....What a bunch the three of us are! We must have done some bad shit in our former lives.
Oww - does it hurt? Casey, now might be the time to try out the veiled look - see - the burqa is useful!
The slide show is wonderful! I really love those trees whose roots have taken over buildings--so awesome.
I'm sorry about your eye. I once scratched mine when I was weaving a basket (my first and last attempt and I didn't finish it!). It's very annoying, so I emphasize with you --it gets very frustrating when you want to read, work on the computer,etc. I hope it clears up soon. Have you tried cold or warm compresses on it?
Parents send kids to school with pink eye-always a lovely surprise to us teachers as we direct them down to the office side-stepping any attempt of theirs to touch us!
Hang in there.:)
Yikes! That makes my travel dehydration seem like nothing. I hope it's getting better!
Sounds like you had a great visit to Cambodia. Now I really wish we'd been able to make it there on our trip. I took athe recommended close look at the picture of the Killing Fields memorial - very grim indeed.
Glad you posted your reading lists! We were very enamored of your bookshelf.
I hope the eye is recovering!
Jen
Post a Comment