AWESOME Milestone Alert

5:48 PM


No offense to any of our readers, you guys rock. But this was one of those AWESOME milestones we just had to share. Ben has been working on this for weeks and as you can see, he surprised even himself today with this move. It's just ashame I had to be the motivation. I kid.

Anyway, there is a new slide show below jam packed with new pictures of Ben's recovery regime. He is working hard and I have made it my mission to document his efforts. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    That is awesome!!!!!

  2. Anonymous said...

    WOW! Now that's progress! Keep it up. - Stephanie

  3. Anonymous said...

    Casey - I just read that men hate it when we update them on celebrity gossip. Is that why Ben's flipping you off? I, personally, think Robert loves it that I keep him up to date on what Brad and Angelina and Lindsay and Britney are doing on a daily basis.

  4. ParentalUnits said...

    Your mom and I cracked up when we saw the post. I don't care what finger it is as long as it works. Probably not the photo you want to use on your Christmas cards though, and like your mother said on the phone, "Now you will never be able to run for President." You two are quite the pair.

  5. prograham said...

    Man, I was all happy to see that picture and then I read Shartley's comment. Now I'm sad again. F celebs.

    ;) I'm kidding Shartley, about hating you, not about hating celebs.

    Ben - right back at you buddy. Love it.

    Casey - I think he can't behave you should hide his cane and play hot/cold.

  6. Anonymous said...

    1. PLEASE use that picture for your Christmas cards

    2. Prograham - are you implying that men really don't like it when we update them on celebrity gossip? I don't understand a word you just said.

  7. Anonymous said...

    Nice to see you have been working on your own occupational therapy.
    Your form is excellent! The delivery perfect. Impressive!
    The pictures are great, keep them coming.

  8. andyman said...

    Nice. Now we want to see the infamous and extremely effective double fisted f*ck you ! Then try bending the finger down so you have a bump of one digit and then ask people if they can read braille. Great picture... Ben you are an inspiration to us all. And Casey your are number one...just like Ben is saying in the picture. You look good Ben..keep it up! Later, Andy

  9. Anonymous said...

    Absolutely awesome! I think even your Grandpa Roy would have a big laugh at the picture of that all important middle finger. Great video---an "upper" for the day--fot the week!
    Okay, I'm a bit "stunned" that my brainy Sara actually thinks what Britany and Lindsay do is important. I'm hoping it is just a reinforcer that you're in better command of your life.
    (Angelina and Brad are at least trying to do something decent, but I don't quite understand why it can't be here in the United States).

Cambodia Pics - Updated 3-3-2008