12:12 PM

Hey, just wanted to quickly update the address for those of you who really want to send something to Ben. I am not sure how long we will actually remain in the hospital, the doctor actually told us that we might be able to check out on Monday. So if you do want to send something through the mail maybe you should try our home address.

No 19 Jalan 3/39
Bandar Baru Bangi 43650
Selangor, Malaysia

Be warned though that the Malaysia postal service is not entirely trustworthy, we have had pacakges mysteriously disappear in transit.

I understand what my sister means about people wanting to feel close and like they are doing something so I am not trying to be a gift nazi or anything, it is just that all of you have given so much already, believe me. If you could see Ben's smile and shift in demeanor when he reads your comments or gets your e-mails, you would know you have helped him in a big way. So you can keep them coming, along with pictures (Jamie he loved the new pictures of Wren), updates on your world, and just quick heys to remind him that we are all here to the very end of this mess.
Thanks again.
Casey

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hi B & C! If you really want updates on our world, I'll tell you that my car got stolen along with my wallet. What a pain! Then they found the car. At a crack house. Ummm...yeah. Crazy week. Anyway, Robert and I pray for you several times a day. David is keeping me up to date and I am checking your blog constantly. We love you and our prayers are with you.

  2. Anonymous said...

    I hope you know I was only kidding about the gifts Case...I am super glad you guys got to see the pics. I will def keep them coming. We miss you guys and can't wait for you to meet your niece and for you to come home and conversate with your nephew (he gets too shy on skype still).

  3. Anonymous said...

    About that stolen car---apparently it got stolen a half hour before I called Sara with the news about you. It was several days until I found out because all we talked about was YOU, Benjamin! You've been a hot topic although I guess you don't qualify for the cover of Peoples magazine!
    It's great that you two keep updating this blog. I check it out regularly now, as I'm sure others do too. We're greedy to know Ben's latest accomplishment.
    By the way, do you know how frustrating it is for this English teacher not to be able to either underline Peoples or write it in italics? If there's a way to do so on this blog, I haven't figured it out.
    Love--- Aunt B.

  4. Anonymous said...

    italics

    I'll send you an e-mail and tell you how to do it

  5. Anonymous said...

    I hope that parentalunits made it safely to Maylaysia; the three most invested people in the world on site should have you walking out of that hospital in short order. Bless you all!

  6. Ben and Casey said...

    Sara that is a story I want to hear. Did you get the wallet and car back?

  7. Anonymous said...

    Oh! I am so glad my pain can provide entertaining stories while you lie in a hospital bed! The car was gone for 72 hours. The police were doing a drug bust and my car was parked in front of the merry little crack house. It had needles in it!!!!! The body shop says it will take more than a month to get it repaired and cleaned. I don't know how anyone can jack a car up that badly in a weekend. The wallet was found behind a washing machine in a motel for working girls. One of the women arrested on the crack bust told the police. Everything was still in the wallet. However, my prescription sunglasses, phone charger and gate remote were taken from the car and not recovered. I have no idea what they were doing with those things while they left my ids and credit cards untouched! What a week! Anyway, I'm driving a nice little Mazda 3 provided by my insurance company. Who does this happen to? Seriously...how many people have had their car stolen?

  8. prograham said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. prograham said...

    Stupid blogger, apparently does not have built-in word wrap. Here's what I was saying:

    Priscilla was wondering if Ben is already out of the hospital and has moved on from his motorcycle to better things? Read the following...

    (From Priscilla now)
    I know Casey's bored in the hospital with Ben, but I didn't think she was so badass:

    http://tinyurl.com/23rmoc

  10. prograham said...

    Oh, and you meant Candy strippers, right?

Cambodia Pics - Updated 3-3-2008