more videos

9:54 PM

Ok,

I have too much time on my hands. Some people use extra time to catch up on work. Some people use extra time to pursue their hobbies. Some people use their free time to work with charities or help out in their community. Some people make the most of their free time and fill it with all sorts of impressive activities that make the rest of us envious. I know my audience today, however, and I can safely say that the vast majority of us use our free time in a completely different manner. That's right - we waste it. Now don't feel bad about this. These people who fill all that extra time with activities and projects have only effectively taken their free time away and complicated it. The rest of us have no such agenda. We take our free time and use it the way it was meant to be used - relaxing and doing as little as possible.
Since all I seem to have nowadays is free time you can imagine how much I have accomplished lately. Somehow I do manage to fill the hours. I read a new book every week - sometimes 2 a week. I could summarize these for all of you but something tells me this would not be appreciated. I do manage to play a lot of sports with all my free time. There is an olympic size swimming pool on campus that no one uses. I go a few times a week and if I have to share the pool with more than 3 other people I am shocked and consider it crazy crowded. Not much to relate here though. I swim to one end of the pool and then I turn around and swim back. Sometimes I swim there and back and then there and back again. I do this for about 10-15 times and then I leave. Pretty exciting reading huh? Casey keeps making me play tennis with her. Not much to tell here either. I hit the ball, then she hits the ball, then I hit the ball, etc. I also play some soccer. Not much to tell here either. I kick the ball, run a bit, kick the ball again, run some more, etc. None of this is really worth relaying. One thing I do accomplish with all this free time, however, is mess around on the internet. Some of this may actually be worth relating. Since we all had some fun with You Tube and Will Ferrell last week why not spend a bit more time with You Tube. Will Ferrel seems to be a favorite with everyone. I do love Will Ferrell but I must admit that Christopher Walken might be my favorite. Here is a link to Christopher Walken gettin' his groove on.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hDGAvqwgdk

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Christopher Walken is classic Christopher Walken in one of my favorite movies, The King of New York. I also spend too much time on You Tube.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for the video! I use to have it, I downloaded it on my old computer (that was before stuff like youtube existed - so you had to download it in order to see it as often as you want) but my computer was stolen. And I couldn't remember the name of the song. Yeah, I'll probably watch it another 20 times...

Cambodia Pics - Updated 3-3-2008