Notable First

10:04 PM

Maybe it is not a first of interest to anyone but myself but ‘saya tak peduli’! In other words, this is my blog and I will bore you with any mundane detail I like.

Anyway, yesterday as I was taking my ice cold afternoon shower, which is admittedly the only kind of shower anyone would want to take in this heat, I actually thought to myself I do not want to get out! Before this surprising first, it was becoming clear to me that I was getting used to the cold showers. I would get in in the morning and shutter less and breathe more. And in the afternoons I found myself getting right in, no easing my way in and bracing for the cold. But to find the water temperature so comfortable that I did not want to get out, I honestly did not expect that. My body really has adjusted. I wonder if I will have the same luck with sweating in this heat. I hope so!

Oh and I have another thing to celebrate as well. It seems that I have magically fixed my computer. After weeks of downloading software, adjusting random things on the computer, all without a clue of what I was doing, miraculously the USB ports began to work yesterday. I am sure as I write this they are reverting to their old fickle ways but we took advantage and at least, updated the iPod! I can now enjoy something other than Grateful Dead and Jack Johnson while I run.

1 comments:

  1. prograham said...

    I think the heat is messing with your head.

Cambodia Pics - Updated 3-3-2008