It's HOT!

10:42 PM


I only have a few minutes until I time out here on my busted hotel's internet service so I will make it brief with just a few highlights.

It is HOT here. Some of you may know that I have been blessed/cursed with furry legs. This translates into lots of sweating when it is hot and I must say that it is extremely hot here. I will wear linen and only linen from now on.

After 3 years of not having a cell phone I thought that it would be the most prudent use of our time, energy, and money if we got one. It makes sense that in a country where we know zero people that we should at least have a way to get in touch with them. Now we have a phone and no one to call.

Tomorrow we are renting a car and going apartment shopping. Driving on the left side of the road sounds easy in theory but we shall see.

Apartment shopping does not sound like it is going to be easy. Apparently finding furnished apartments in the area we want to live in is impossible. We have been told that we should give up before we start and just live in KL and commute the 2 hours to school each day.

We start our language program on Monday so Stacy - true to form - will once again be a student.

Lebanese food is delicious but it makes your breath stank.

Peace out.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Just how hot is it sweetie?!

Cambodia Pics - Updated 3-3-2008